Part Time HR / Recruiting Coordinator
Rise25 is looking for a part time HR / Recruiting Coordinator to help our fast-growing company whose mission is to help B2B clients build life-changing relationships using done-for-you podcasts and content marketing.
This is a great opportunity to help a company that is growing quickly to build out its team with top-notch people.
Please read everything below carefully.
- you are quick with communication via email and phone
- you are nice – we spend a lot of time working so we want to be on a team with nice people
- You are passionate about building a team and preserving a great culture
- bonus points if you have been involved in some way with recruiting or HR for podcasting, radio, or other related media activity (but not required)
- must have reliable Internet
- You will be responsible for all job posting, advertising of jobs, recruiting, interviewing job candidates and reporting directly to our co-owners/co-founders.
- You have experience in HR and/or recruiting and bring to the table resources and tools and recommendations for our founders who have been handling the recruiting and hiring and do not have a background or expertise in this area.
- You will help with determining when the company needs to hire and in what positions.
- You help with using Hubstaff and other tools to oversee staff and ensure they are putting in accurate hours.
Our content staff is overseen by former White House Writer and speechwriter John Corcoran who has also previously written for Forbes, Entrepreneur, Huffington Post, Business Insider and many more. You have the opportunity to learn from and be mentored by John directly, while also working with interesting businesses that want to get more clients, referrals and strategic partnerships using a podcast.
Our business development / client success team is overseen by Dr. Jeremy Weisz, who has been featuring top entrepreneurs with video interviews since 2010 that include founders/CEO’s of P90X, Atari, Einstein Bagels, Mattel, the Orlando Magic, Rx Bars and many more on InspiredInsider. He was senior producer for 6 years at one of the early top business podcasts helping to put systems in place and to run some of the behind the scenes operations.
This position is location independent and self-paced. Ideally, we are looking for someone who can devote at least 20 or more hours per week (or we can build up to that), but if you have fewer hours available at least initially, that is OK.
We have regular check-ins and meetings with the rest of the team. You must be good at self-direction and taking initiative. In addition, it is important to us that all of our team members are detail-oriented and meticulous; therefore, in the application form below when it asks for your “favorite vegetable?” please fill in the word “eggplant”
About Rise25: Rise25, LLC is a company on a mission to help businesses to connect to their ideal prospects, referral partners and strategic partners using a podcast.
Founded by a chiropractor turned serial entrepreneur and former White House writer and speechwriter, Rise25 works with top notch B2B businesses around the globe, including one of the nation’s largest ticket sellers, consulting firms, law firms, and more. www.Rise25.com/about
Co-founders Dr. Jeremy Weisz and John Corcoran were early adopters with the podcasting medium and between them have over 20 years of experience with podcasting, and Dr. Jeremy Weisz for 6 years was senior producer at one of the earliest successful business podcasts.
Here is the link to apply –> https://rise25.typeform.com/to/aksDTz6F
Once you have completed the application please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know.
(NOTE: Please only apply through this link and do not contact us through other means or channels.)