DONE-FOR-YOU PODCAST SERVICE!
Connect with your Dream 100 Clients & Referral Partners
We help B2B businesses get more ROI using a done-for you podcast
Companies we’ve worked with
We help B2B businesses get more clients, referral partners and strategic partners through our done-for-you podcast service
How Mark Leapt to the Top of his Industry
How Mark Leapt to the Top of his Industry
Podcasting “Changed My Life”
– JV Varghese
How Dr. Michael Corcoran, Former Secret Service, Connected with over 750 people and Found new Clients
Our Rise 25 Podcast Formula
Our Rise25 podcast formula is specifically designed to help B2B clients to get ROI from a podcast. Our formula includes for many of our clients getting ROI before you launch the podcast based on our advice.
This contains an explanation of our Done-For-You Podcasting Service, a complete done-for-you content marketing strategy built by a team that has over 20 years of experience in the industry.
Below you will find our experience, credentials and what we deliver.
The Rise 25 Podcast Formula
20 years of experience
This is a brief overview of the workflow for how it would work to
work with us. Our goal is to make this process as seamless as
possible for you so you can focus your time and attention on the
highest leverage activities – connecting with ideal referral partners.
strategic parters and clients.
Strategy for ROI
We work with you to strategize every detail of your show, from which referral partners, strategic partners, influencers and clients to feature to what to name it & equipment to use.
You interview your ideal referral partners, strategic partners, and clients. We also record Thought Leadership episodes (optional).
Our team handles all of the details of setting up your podcast. Including formatting RSS feed and distribution across major podcasting channels
You sit back and relax while our team of audio editos, shownotes writes, and web developers prepares the episode to be published.
We publish your new episoded! Most importantly you’ve delivered value to your referral partners. strategic partners and clients and prospects and this process will turn into referrals. partnerships and new business.
Former White House speech writer and recovering Attorney meets Chiropractor and Biochemistry major
Experience and Credentials
About John Corcoran, Esq.
Why Start a Podcast?
You can use a podcast to:
- Create a valuable new lead source and marketing asset for your business, and avoid wasting months or years of frustration
- Attract more clients/customers, referrals, strategic partnerships and revenue
- Build Trust with your target market Get your Message out in a Scalable way
- Be seen as the Respected Expert and Leader in your field and across many channels
- Drive new traffic to your website, social media profiles and website
- Connect with influencers in your field so you get more high quality referrals
- Create a body of work which helps prospective clients to find you (inbound leads)
- Attract clients without working 24/7]
- Build long lasting relationships with your ideal customers and referral partners
Who We Work With
We work best with clients who value relationships, take a long-term approach to their business, and want to use the podcast to support an existing profitable business.
G. Steve Cleere
We Make Sure You Get Massive ROI with Your Podcast
A podcast can provide the incredible ROI in your business – IF you do it right…
We have learned over approximately 20 years of experience with podcasting that the name of the game is being consistent in putting out shows and having the right strategy. If you put out one interview per week, then you are building strong relationships with 50+ high caliber people per year who can make a huge difference in your business. If, however, you don’t have the right strategy, then it doesn’t matter how many episodes you put out. These are two sides of the same coin. Our goal is to get you the same results we get with our podcasts – to make sure you enjoy putting out your podcast, do it consistently, get tremendous ROI, and never want to stop doing it because you know it gets you great return. The two biggest reasons people stop doing a podcast is because they can’t figure out how to make money from it, and/or they get tired of dealing with myriad tedious details around publishing episodes. That’s why we handle virtually everything for you – including high-level strategy, all audio and/or video production, and distribution. We want creating a podcast to be as “push button easy” for you as it is for us, because we know you are far more likely to get great ROI and to keep doing it. We provide a complete, 100% solution so you can relax and enjoy the process. We bring all the pieces under one roof from distribution to media editing to content writing of the show notes to posting it on your website to the distribution across all channels to the most important aspect, the strategy.
Here are a few of the highlights of how we are unique
- We were early adopters of podcasting and with a combined 20+ years experience as hosts and producers of podcasts, we have far more experience than most in this new and emerging industry.
- We provide you with high-level strategic advice around how to leverage a podcast based on our approximately 20 years of experience running podcasts and experimenting with different ways to leverage the medium.
- You get one cohesive team that oversees strategy, production, distribution, audio editing, show notes, and web development. You don’t have to get drawn into overseeing and coordinating multiple different staff or helping them to communicate with one another.
- Our systems and processes have been honed and refined over 20 years of experience and you get to benefit from them.
- We are flexible – we have used podcasts as a strategic tool in multiple different ways and industries, from client acquisition, to business development, networking and more. We’ve used podcasts to get law firm clients, consulting clients, and land webinars which resulted in thousands of new email subscribers. We’ve used podcasts to get speaking gigs and sell online courses.
- Use the same systems and processes the best podcasts use. Our Co-Founder Dr. Jeremy Weisz spent 6 years as Senior Producer for the groundbreaking Mixergy podcast with Andrew Warner, one of the earliest and most successful business podcasts. Jeremy put many of the systems and processes in place that enabled that podcast to be so successful and to produce thousands of episodes along with dozens of premium courses.
- We want you focusing on the highest and best use of your time so that you will love podcasting and it will give you energy and not drain you by taking any tedious details off your plate.
A Podcast Will Save You Time
Think a podcast is time consuming? Guess again.
A podcast actually saves you massive amounts of time. It is one of the most time-efficient things you can do for your business, and here’s why. A podcast gets you access to higher and higher caliber people. The types of people you should be connecting with. Often, these are people who are busy and successful and would never respond to a sales pitch or a request for a meeting. Truthfully, we feel sorry for people who do not have a podcast because it is so much harder to connect with high quality clients, referral partners, strategic partners and investors without a podcast. If I asked you can you find the time to spend 30 to 40 minutes on the phone with an ideal prospect, referral partner or potential strategic partner or influencer in your field, would you say ‘hell yes!’?” You better believe it, right? One of the best features of a podcast is it actually saves you a ton of time – as long as you delegate the production and employ the right strategy, which is exactly what we guarantee you are doing. As a business owner, you have to constantly be finding new leads. For different businesses that may mean going to (boring) networking events, attending conferences, going to coffees and lunches, etc. You will find it will take you less time to run your business with a podcast than it did without, if you follow our direction. Another reason a podcast does not require any additional time from you is because you are already doing the things you need to do to have a podcast. That is, you are already having phone conversations with prospects and referral partners, going to coffees, going to lunches, talking to people. All of these things are hugely time consuming – but when you start incorporating these activities into a podcast, you are actually delivering tremendous value, leveraging the principle of reciprocity, and creating marketing assets that will send you leads for years to come. In fact, a podcast can effectively replace time wasted spent ‘networking’ – especially with people who are not a great fit for you. Instead of networking with strangers, doing the dance to try to figure out if you can “help one another,” you spend your time on the highest value task….which is directly connecting with the most important people in your field and your most important high level customers and prospects. With the done-for-you podcast service, you can expect to spend approximately 45 minutes to an hour per episode having conversations with your ideal prospects, prospective referral partners and possible strategic partners. However, because these conversations often lead to longer discussions with the guests about your offerings, we recommend you carve out additional time after the interview, should the discussion continue. We find this is the highest and best time you can spend on developing leads and connections for your business. Best of all, you decide who you profile in these conversations. Thanks to the principle of reciprocity, the people who you invite to be a guest want to ‘repay the favor’ of being a guest on your show. You can think of the done-for-you podcast as networking and business development which doubles as marketing, because you are also recording your casual conversations and posting them. That will become marketing that will lead more prospects, referral partners and even influencers in your field to be drawn to you, and it will establish you as a thought leader in your field. The done for you podcast service is not something you can have one person perform. There are different skill sets involved: audio & video editing, copywriting, lead targeting, search engine optimization, blog post drafting, social media marketing, outbound lead reach out, and many administrative tasks that go along with it. We’ve put together the team that will handle all of this.
A Few of Our Current & Past Clients
Power Hour Interview Session & Rapid Episode Creation:
Leverage the strategy used by Tony Robbins and Oprah Winfrey
We will interview you (after jointly deciding on the topics in advance) and create 1-2 months worth of episode content in one 60 to 90 minute rapid fire session. We read the intro, sponsor message, ask the questions, and wrap it up. All you have to do is show up and answer questions – it has all the ease of a guest podcast interview, with all the benefits of having your own show. You can even have your choice of interviewer (ask us for current availability). Schedule a session every few months and you won’t have to worry about creating new content ever again. Cost: $1000 per session
Done-For-You Podcast Specifics
- You get 2-4 blog posts per month on your website
- You get 2-4 episodes that go across multiple podcast platforms every month which profile you and feature qualified prospects and industry connections.
- We turn your expertise and syndicate your episodes across platforms – on Apple podcasts, Stitcher, Overcast, I Heart Radio, Spotify, Podbean, and more – that means we have to create all the posts and feeds and everything else involved.
- Our team of skilled audio editors and video editors (if needed) balance volume levels and attach the professional intro and outro for each episode
- Our SEO-optimized blog posts have a cascade effect because people searching for your information find a well-optimized set of blog posts and episodes via Google, Bing, Yahoo, etc.
- Without breaking a sweat, you are creating regular and consistent content which is viewed highly by Google so it can increase your organic traffic.
- Your blog post and show notes page is written in a compelling, intriguing way that prompts readers to become regular listeners
- For each episode, we create a written summary describing the episode, with appropriate headers, a time-stamped bullet-list outline of the main topics covered in your episode, and all resource links mentioned in your episode. That’s websites, books, resources, anything… if we can track them down, we will.
- For each episode, we also build “Deep links” into your own website to encourage web crawlers to discover more of your content and improve your SEO, and “Outside” links to people, places, things mentioned in your podcast. This also improves search engine estimation of your site for SEO purposes.
- We Post everything DIRECTLY to your website
- We post everything DIRECTLY to the various media and podcast host – scheduled according to your criteria.
- If you like, we integrate your posts to go out on social media platforms
- Upon your request – as an additional cost we run separate posts using the 3 Social media blurbs taken from the episode and we post on Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn or other social media networks.
Every business needs one common thing: to get into a conversation with its best referral partners, clients, and strategic partners.
For a combined 20 years, we have been getting into conversations with referral partners, clients and strategic partners using one of the best tools today for this purpose – a podcast. And we’ve had conversations with high caliber connections who we never otherwise would have connected with. People who are busy, successful, decision-makers, and who are very difficult to connect with when you don’t have a podcast. But they do have time for a podcast interview. And that interview turns into trust, which turns into a relationship, which turns into referrals and clients. Our Done-for-you Podcast service is the product of 20 years of testing, iteration, and improvement upon a process – you benefit from all of this effort, vastly shortcutting the process for you. Our service is designed to get you in a conversation with qualified prospects, referral partners and strategic partners. Finally, I’ve asked myself often: what if I never started doing any of this? What if I didn’t start proactively doing outreach and didn’t start doing video and audio profiles years ago? I think of the 300+ amazing guests who have turned into friends and strategic partners; the authors, influencers and speakers I’ve connected with; the weddings I’ve been to, all the clients I’ve served, the referrals I’ve generated, the strategic partnerships, the hundreds of webinars and dozens of live events I’ve filled up, and the countless conversations I’ve had that lit up my days and left me more inspired and excited than ever. All of this came from proactively doing outreach, creating profiles and publishing them. But we also realize how many moving pieces there are to put everything together, which is why we created this service to make it easy on you. Now is the time for you. We’re confident that this service will be the best investment you’ve ever made, that it will save you time, be more effective outreach than what you’ve done before, and connect you with ideal prospects, referral partners and influencers. You will wonder why you didn’t start doing it sooner – we’re confident of that.
Myths vs. Facts about Podcasting
Myth:“I don’t have enough time to do a Podcast”
The truth is, a podcast will SAVE you a tremendous amount of time if you do it right. That’s because a podcast gets you access to higher caliber people who you wouldn’t have access to otherwise, and it also is a great way to deepen relationships with current and past clients and current and past referral partners.
A podcast is a highly efficient use of your time. How else can spend 30 minutes and work on business development, referral marketing, strategic partnerships, personal & professional development which doubles as marketing all at once?
We view it as if we were to quit our podcasts now, we know everything we do would become much more time consuming, because we know the podcast saves us time by getting us access to higher caliber people and giving us a vehicle to deepen relationships with referral partners, clients and strategic partners.
“I’d like to start a podcast… but maybe I should do it later when I have the time.”
There’s never been a better time to start a podcast. More and more of the general public knows what a podcast is and had listened to one. It has become easier than ever to download podcasts conveniently using your phone. Carmakers are also starting to integrate podcasting apps directly into their entertainment systems.
A few years from now, we will look back at people who started their podcast this year and think you were smart to start now.
In fact, we would argue you are probably already doing things which are much more time consuming.
For one, you are probably already having conversations with peers and referral partners – you could be using these conversations to create content.
We will make sure the podcast actually saves you time by creating content you can use over and over again for years to come to speed up your sales cycle, generate new referral partners and strategic partners, and speed up the onboarding process with clients.
Myth: “My budget is limited so I am not sure if I am ready for a complete done for you solution.”
Let’s do some simple math. If your average lifetime client value is 4K. If you follow our Rise25 Strategy and interview 40 referral partners this year. If you are conservative and 10% of people or 4 people refer you only ONE client. At the end of year 1 you get 4 new clients valued at 16K in business. If each of the 4 referral partners refer you 2 new clients that year then you get 8 new clients or 32K in business. This is only in year one and these are very conservative numbers and many have a higher client lifetime value.
I know I need to do more content marketing and need more referrals but is starting a podcast the best option?
In our 20 years experience we have not seen a better way to leap to the top of any industry, connect with your best referral partners, and get more clients. The Rise25 podcasting formula and service is a swiss army knife for your business. It acts as strategic partnerships, referral partnerships, client acquisition, content marketing, and much more. A few examples of our clients include: a government relations consultant, a consultant to CPG companies (from small start up to Nestle and Gillette), a boutique law firm, a former public company CEO and public company board member turned expert consultant and professional speaker, an ecommerce consulting agency, and many other business owners who need more leads and more clients and referral partners.
Here is what is included
We handle 99% of the work so you can focus on connecting with your ‘Dream 100’ ideal clients and referral partners
Our Designers then craft eye catching podcast artwork and a professional Intro & Outro with custom voiceover and soundtrack so your podcast stands out.
Our Producers handle all the technichal setup of your podcast, we submit you to all the top platforms and we integrate everything with your website.
Launch & Promotion
Our Podcast Launch Formula ensures your podcast is seen by a highly targeted audience of your best prospects and we provide all the tools, templates and scripts for a highly sucessful podcast launch.
Once your show is live. you simply record episode content and let our Producers do the rest. We edit, write compelling show notes for you and publish every new episode for you as part of our ongoing podcast editing service.
Growth & Monetization
You get ongoing training, resources and support for growing your podcast. turning listeners into clients and more. We provide support to ensure podcasting is a high ROI activity.
Our Audio Editors transform your recordings into beautiful, high quality, ready-to-publish audio episodes that you’re proud of.
Show Notes Writing
Our Writers use the completed audio to outline and write up an engaging and eticing show notes post that draw readers in.
Featured Image Creation
We then create a branded featured post image that stands out and helps visitors on your site find the best episodes for them.
Full Quality Review
Our 21 step quality review process ensures your audio, show notes, image and scheduling are on-point and ready to publish.
We schedule your episode to publish automatically at the correct day & time on both your website and out to all the top podcasting platforms.
Growth & Optimization
You get access to a growing vault of training resources, strategies and templates to ensure podcasting is a high ROI activity.
Podcast Cover Art
Our talented graphic designers create podcast cover artwork to your liking, incorporating headshots, logos, and your branding, meeting Apple guidelines.
We find music in your preferred style to use in your intro and outro
Intro & Outro Voiceover
We hire voiceover actors who record your custom podcast intro and outro scripts Choose male or female and any accent you like!
We Hold You Accountable Period
If you work with us, we make sure your podcast gets done. We hold you accountable so your podcast gets done.
Over 20 years, we have seen good launches and bad launches. We help you to create a killer launch.
Blog Post Creation & Publishing
Our writing team creates and publishes Blog posts directly on your website, creating fresh content which is viewed favorably by Google and important for SEO.
Social Media Promotion & Publishing
Our team will share your content on your preferred social media channels
Publish Across a Dozen Podcast channels
We promote and distribute each episode in all the major podcast apps, including Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Pandora and many more
Thought Leadership and Authority episodes
Our team will plan out and record with you authority pieces on your company.
Do you require a long term commitment for the done-for-you podcast?
What is the workflow?
- You hit the “stop” button on your recording
- You upload the audio to a folder in google drive (we go over how you should label these)
- You fill out the episode spreadsheet we provide to you with the name of the guest and company.
That’s it! From there onward, we handle the rest of the details to get the podcast audio edited, add on the intro and outro, upload the audio to your audio hosting and get the blog post created.
What is the onboarding process like and how long will it take?
- Create intro and outro for the podcast which includes music and voiceover
- Create video intro and outro to overlay on the audio if doing videos as well
- Create podcast cover art design and approval
- Create 4 podcast episodes that are needed to launch on itunes
- Apply to get approval on itunes
- If doing video then add us as a manager on youtube account for uploads
- Sign up for audio hosting to upload episodes
Here is the ongoing process after the podcast has launched:
- Our audio editor gets the audio portion done (if applicable)
- Our video editor gets the video done (if applicable)
- Our audio and video editor produces the audio
- Our audio editor uploads the mp3 in the media host
- Our audio editor enters the details for the episode in the episode log for your audio/media host
- Our audio editor notifies the writer that it is complete
- Our writer goes into creation mode
- Our writer gets the audio from the audio editor and reviews
- Our writer does SEO research on the topic
- Our writer completes all sections of the blog post which will then be loaded into the media host notes also
- Our writer communicates with web assistant to post everything on the website
- Our writer communicates with the client that it is being posted
- Your resources are scheduled where and how you want them based on the episode log we provide for you you
- We do it all again for the next episode.
We have been doing this for a combined ~20 years and have thought through every step of the process to streamline and systematize it, so that it runs smoothly for ourselves and clients week after week, episode after episode.
Can you provide me with podcast cover art?
- Use of any elements you want (within the iTunes guidelines)
- Use of your brand colors (if desired)
- Use of your headshot (if desired)
- 1400px X 1400px png and jpg files in RGB color space
- Up to two (2) revisions to get it just right
Cost for podcast art: $350 one-time fee Link to get started with podcast art: https://rise25.typeform.com/to/upQ7QO
Can You Provide me with a Podcast Voiceover Intro and Outro?
- Male or female
- Various nationalities (American
- English, British English, Aussie, etc.) Professional or casual
Our basic VOICEOVER Package includes:
- a 30 second clip intro with music overlay and voiceover read by professional voiceover talent (script provided by you). (We use royalty-free music from Audio Jungle to make sure you have the rights to use it.)
- a 30 second clip outro with music overlay and voiceover read by professional voiceover talent.
- up to two edits of the intro/outro.
Total cost for podcast intro & outro: $450 (one-time fee) Link to get started with podcast intro & outro: https://rise25.typeform.com/to/qUQZtS Total cost for podcast art, intro & outro: $900